Thread: SILENT HILL RPG
View Single Post
Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via MSN to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsruko_Rivera

Old 11-02-2007, 09:29 AM

(oh my that was great I give you Kudos!^_^)
Name:Mitsruko Rivera
Rlatives:none,his parents were killed in a car accident
Hair Style:short,a bit ruffled with two large red bangs to the side of his head
Eye Color:light brown
Height:5'8''
Weight:150

Weapons:a bat,small handgun
Appearence:waers a green turtleneck,has perscribed glasses,blue jeans,not really muscular but lean
Personality:Kind,caring,willing to sacrafice himself for others,calm,abit cowardly,bi

I had just finished typing up a futere story for my sponsors when my current boyfriend, Takuya had come out and miled down on me telling me he was going to the tow called "Silent Hill" to pick up some groceries.I smiled at him and of course, gave him a small peck on the lips for safety and resumed onto my work, trying to finish everything before my deadline.I had noticed he was taking an awful long time in coming home when I called his ceel to check up on him but all I got was pure static.
"What the hell?...Where is he..."

I frowned and sighed as I gathered my green turtleneck and put it over my white T-shirt and headed out.Luckily, I had bouht myself a spare care and was able to get to the so called town "Silent Hill" in less than 20 minutes.When suddenly, this white...fog comes out of nowhere and starts to blurry my vision and make the road harder to see.I sighed and moved to the side where I felt my heart stop.Takuya, my Takuya's car was parked right in front of my car as I horryfyingly looked onwards to see spilled blood all over the open, broken door.I quickly dashed to the car but saw noone inside just some..creepy disgusting creature with no face,or arms.Quite the repulsive sight of the millenium"
"If Takuya isn't here where is h-"

Suddenly I was caught off of my thinking by that creature's unnatural scream and jumped backwards to see it twitching and moving with abit of little life yet in it."I quickly ran back to my car and opened the trunk to take a small handgun I always carried in case of a situation and began to shoot at it. The fog made it hard but I was able to get it down to its gruesome feet.I sighed in relief when the thing comes forward squealing and crawling at lighting speed and bites my foot!I quickly shot at it a couple of more times till I made sure it was dead and frowned at my hurt foot.
"Damn beast...oh well its not as bad as I thought it was.Good sign."

I sadly looked back at my lover's car and frowned slightly tearing and pushing away all negative thought out of my mind.Something wasn't right and I was going to find out what and at that moment I swore to myself that I wasn't leaving till I found Takuya and returned with him safe and sound!And so this is where my story begins and where I came across a young lady named Mayu Satomi Hetfield who I shall soon be explaining to you about.
((Well Mayu what do you think is it good? ^_^))