View Single Post
whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-02-2007, 11:20 PM

"Do you have a refridgerator, Joe?"

Malaya nodded at the replacement statement. Oh it had happened all too many times. There were even instances, he would simply let them have their way with him calling him Marikit in throes of passion because he was just that desperate and lonely. Just so he could say he had someone to keep his bed warm. It was empty but it felt good. "That's a rather efficient way to save the trees," chirped the spirit happily, "I'd like to see this computer of yours. It's good you're trying to conserve and all."

One point for Joseph, he mentally took note. He was starting to like this man more and more as they conversed together. Were humans really this interesting?

Malaya chuckled, "...What kind of music do you humans have? I've decided... I want to learn more of your ways and write them down... I'm fascinated. Not to mention, I'd really like a change of environment. Joseph, don't worry about getting me back to where I came from. I don't want to go back...At least not anytime soon." The engkanto decided. He wanted to stay. There was just too much to learn and see to do!

"A serious relationship..." He tucked some hair behind his hair wistfully and sighed, drinking his chocolate. The long haired spirit found himself thinking about his river deity friend. They weren't exactly in a romantically inclined and exclusive relationship. They were open to find others that they could find more enriching partners. But of course...Malaya took it seriously. "We're friends. We still are. Though we had an open relationship, I loved him too much... But it's alright. I suppose it was simply my loneliness that clouded my judgment...thinking it's love."

He paused for awhile, looked outside and then back at the brunet then extended his hand, "Friends? I know this isn't something you were probably expecting but I'd really enjoy the honor of being so... I haven't enjoyed this much simply talking to someone. There is something in you that is pure enough for me to be able to trust you right away..."