View Single Post
Nightgaunt
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Nightgaunt Send a message via MSN to Nightgaunt

Old 11-03-2007, 11:25 AM

"I do, it would get pretty expensive if I had to drive into town every day for perishable stuff...and pretty tedious." He admitted, running his fingers through his hair again, absently, a small nervous habit. He'd made his own romantic mistakes in his time. He would have liked to say he was over making mistakes just because he wanted company, but that wouldn't have been true. He was just a little better at catching himself before he got in too deep. Did that mean he was experienced, or just that he was jaded, he really wasn't sure sometimes.
"Well, my main computer isn't set up, by my laptop's in the other room. It's actually got a view of that tree so...thats why I came outside." He admitted. "The computer's going to go there when it's unpacked, but the laptops a good stand in. My musics mostly in boxes but I had the radio out. We've got...well...what kind of music -don't- we have? The list is shorter." He chuckled. His joking smile faded slightly to concern as Malaya talked about his somewhat former partner, if only, apparently, by distance. He could see some of the hurt there, the open emotional wound, and when Malaya extended his hand, he reached out his own and took it to shake.
"...Friends." He agreed. "I know this wasn't exactly what you were planning on for the day either, but...sometimes things work out a different way around than we were planning...
Sorry I was so jumpy. Last time I stranger popped up where I was staying it was this creepy guy from a convention....it's a really long story. It was a mess..."