View Single Post
fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・。)
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 11-06-2007, 03:51 AM

Caron watched the young man, who was now speaking to her father. She blushed lightly, wondering what was going to happen next. Her blue eyes glanced over to the men talking. The one she had met before looked quite bored. Raising a gloved hand, she placed it over her mouth to suppress a giggle. He was just so.. Cute perhaps. It was odd to describe a male as such, but it was true.

Her father began to approach the throne. Making her sit up, and put on the proper emotionless face. Also known as the respectful face.

"Daughter, this is the body guard I have told you about.." The king told her, causing the princess' eyes to widen.

"Truly?" She asked, sounding unsure.

"Yes, you don't have to worry about any wandering hands. I will have him swear not to touch you in such a manner." The large man laughed to himself, as if some sort of joke had been told. Caron just stared at her father, sighing in embarrassment. She now focused her attention on her new body guard.

"I'm princess Caron, the one you shall be guarding..I'm sure you figured that out by now." She smiled slightly, then asked, "Will you tell me your name, sir?"

Of course, Caron had to act as if she had never met him. Otherwise she'd end up with someone she'd rather not have as a body guard. Inwardly the princess shuddered at the thought of being guarded by someone other than this gentleman.