View Single Post
Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2007, 04:37 PM

Corona was careful not let her mouth fall agape as the king brought them over to the girl she had be watching through the boring introduction of her father and hers. She approached the the throne slowly, allowing the king to make the formal introduction.

Her heart skipped a beat as the king confirmed what she had been hoping to be true. As she looked up the to princess, she couldn't but notice the change in her demeanor and attitude. She was sure it was the girl from before, even the names were the same but the emotionless face threw her and made Corona unsure if it could be the very same girl.

All at once she dismissed all doubt as the princesses sighed to the King's remark. She couldn't help but chuckled herself at the way the king carried on about it. But the chuckled soon fell away from her as she heard the princess address her.

She smiled softly at her words before taking a step forward. She bowed from her waist in the same fashion she had when she first met her. She rose slowly, allowing her eyes to travel up the princess is shy yet charming manner.

"I'm Corona, I will be your body guard until the threats of wars have passed but I'm sure you figured that out." She spoked softer than she had that day they had met but still holding that silver tongue of hers as she spoke. she let a soft chuckle fall from her lips as she stood straight now, one hand resting on the brown leather belt the hugged her hips.

"I look forward to guarding you princess Caron." she smiled slyly as she allowed those cobalt orbs meet with hers. "I hope to be to your satisfaction."