View Single Post
Kultura
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via MSN to Kultura

Old 03-14-2009, 07:53 PM

Arts!X

Art from *Hime*

Staff Appreciation - Hollywood Edition 2009 (That's me with the purple eyes xD)

VVicked did this one.
Awesome, right? :D

Annd from Ivvy,

Thank you chick! <3

Another from Ivvy!

My circus doll :]

"][/
[/color]

Past Contests - Banner, Mascot + Raffle, Entries and WinnersX

Contests!

Oooo re-opening contests!

Raffle!
Hurrah for raffle!

X-Raffle tickets cost 10g each. You may enter up to three times.
X-Please send donation to NewbieCloset, with the word "DUCKIE" in the donation form. Rule test ;)
X-Only active members will be allowed to participate. By that I mean active in this thread. Engage in conversatio, hang around for a while. If you send a donation for the raffle and I send it back, then you'll know it's been declined, and you have to post more!
X-I will draw first, second and third winners, and they will have choice from the prize pool in that order (ie first gets 1st choice and so on)

PRIZES?

The prize pool is as follows;
December 08 set
Winter Nights 08 set
Phoenix Jubilee Set

Hatake Ayumi
Hatake Ayumi
Hatake Ayumi
RubySlippers
RubySlippers
RubySlippers
Sadrain
Sadrain
Sadrain
brianamal
brianamal
brianamal

Raffle will be drawn 5th July, regardless of how many entries =3

Design a mascot!
My charity squirrel Ben is getting rather lonely... Ever since his epic duel with Godzilla (he's a big squirrel), everyone's been afraid of him!

Give him a little friend? Or a big one. He's a really big squirrel.

I'm not really judging this on artistic ability. That wouldn't be fair 'cause I know myself, not everyone has this! A simple drawing, on MS pint or even hand-drawn and scanned will suffice. So long as I can get the whole idea of your mascot.

One entry per person. Winners will be chosen via vote in poll. Probably Gaia to reduce bias! 'Cause Ino it happens. I'll link you to the results when they're complete.

Some information on Ben? Yes, I have some. It took a while for me to get it out of him, he's a secretive squirrel!

Ben's hobbies include eating buttons, swimming and collecting shinies. He likes the shinies, anything that sparkles!
He enjoys listening to metal music. Really, that's what he told me!
He wishes he knew how to rollerblade.
Ben has never been sick. Ever. Squirrels like Ben do not get sick.
He lives in the woods, but he's interested in jungle creatures.

Sorry it's so vauge. He's so rude sometimes.

So, here's the form for entering! Post it here.

Code:
Ben's Friend!
Username:
Mascot Image:
Mascot Name:
Mascot Description:
Why Would Your Mascot Be A Good Friend For Ben?
Prize pool for the mascot contest are as follows:
Winter Nights 08 set
Yumeh Hairpin
Yummeh pop

1st place gets 1st pick, and so on =3

Closing date for entries is 5 July!

A new banner!

This is pretty easy I guess. My banner is terrible *points up*. It gets the point across, but it is terrible. X_X

I need a nice new one!

Show me what you can do ;)

Fill out the form to enter, and post it here.
One entry per person. Winner will be chosen by Gaians again :lol:

Code:
I HAS BANNER!
Username:
Direct link to banner:
Prize pool is as the other two contests, first place picks first and so on.

Winter Nights 08 set
March 09 set
V-day 09 set

Closing date is 5th July.

Username: RubySlippers
Direct link to banner: Right Here!

I HAS BANNER!
Username:Ivvy
Direct link to banner:

Yay for horrible banner. >.< lol enjoy I think its okay. >.<
Username: *Hime*
Mascot Image:
Mascot Name: Sven
Mascot Description: He can not see, but that doesn't mean he's helpless! Quite the contrary; he's excellent in guiding newbies through his complex underground tunnels. Sven likes to listen to classical music while he takes a nap after dinner.
Why Would Your Mascot Be A Good Friend For Ben? Because he can help Ben hide all his precious shinies; while Ben can be his eyes. And because Ben and Sven sounds good ^_^

Ben's Friend!
Username: Purinkue
Mascot Image:
Mascot Name: Sam
Mascot Description: Not scared of ANYTHING! And certainly not scared of a squirrel, This mouse named sam just wants to be friends
Well... sam isn't scared even if everyone else is. He's curious and he also i LARGE mouse

Ben's Friend!
Username:Ivvy
Mascot Image:
Mascot Name:Fay the toxic Bunny
Mascot Description:Fay was once a normal little bunny hopping about having the time of her life when she fell victem to godzilla's destructive antics! She got doused in toxic waste and it made her turn a bright green color that almost seems to glow. She has a fear and loathing for godzilla now as he did this to her. So she planns to avenge herself and others who have been the victem of his clumsy chaos! She still has a sweet disposition despite the odd color she is and the waste seems to have had no other side effects on her other than changing her color and her eye color. She is in need of a good friend and is on the lookout for one.
Why Would Your Mascot Be A Good Friend For Ben? She has respect for Ben for defeating Godzilla. And she thinks his tail is awesome since it is so bushy and long in comparisson to hers. She really wants to be Ben's friend and would luffle him if he found her worthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by briannamal View Post
@ Jazzed- Pretty much, yeah. My real interest was in rollerblading, so he bought me a cheap $5 pair. I still have and use them today. xD

Mah contest entry~~

Ben's Friend!
Username: briannamal
Mascot Image:
Mascot Name: Penny the Peacock
Mascot Description: Penny the peacock is a very shiny peacock, but she is very self-concious about her shininess. Penny watched Ben vanquish Godzilla from afar, too afraid that people would point and laugh at her if she tried to help. Penny loves rollerskating while listening to metal, and her favorite food is miso soup. Though Penny was born in a zoo, she escaped one day and ran off to the Jungle, and now travels between jungles and cities.
1) Penny has been rollerskating since she was just a chicklet and would love to teach Ben how.
2) Penny is shiny. Ben collects shinies.
3) Ben could help Penny overcome her self-confidence issues.
4) Penny could rock out to metal with Ben.

Last edited by Kultura; 01-24-2010 at 08:21 PM..