View Single Post
Aero
(・・^^^^^)~~
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Aero

Old 03-19-2009, 07:05 AM

So on the morning of March 13th, I woke up early at 4am to get ready to go to the airport, on my way to the Momocon just for two days for Menewsha. This was my first convention, so I didn't know what to wear or bring, so I brought everything. Everything included my old halloween costumes, emo/punk clothes, and some loose baggy stuff. I'll choose which warddrobe once I know what to wear. I never drove to the airport before on my own, so I was talking to my mom on the phone for directions. Fandango never liked me. I thought I was going the right way until I noticed that I was in a...dry climate. But you know, some airports are in the middle of nowhere. (Arizona, for instance.) I just kept going for a few minutes until I decided that I couldn't see any evidence of human civilization. I turned around, and then a truck was coming. Then the guy got out.
Then I was hurt.
And he stole my man-hood.
So I was raped.

So, I missed my flight on the airport when I tried to rush there after being raped, and then, they decided to put my on LAYAWAY. Oh geez, great. Now, I'll still be able to go there on the 15th perhaps. A day later, me with rape-germs sleeping at the airport, waiting for a flight to Atlanta. It's spring break, and I'm trying to get an unreserved plane ticket. Yeah, didn't think so.

If I were to win, I would hope to have a female shirt, please.. Because I was raped, for you, Menewsha. But I didn't even get anything for it. So I lost gas money, my man-hood and virginity, and plane ticket. So sad.

Edit: Also, my birthday is on this 22nd. It'd be a great birthday present! :D

Last edited by Aero; 03-22-2009 at 12:45 AM..