View Single Post
Utopia
Roachi's Charity

Old 04-11-2009, 10:56 PM

Contests!
So a lot of you would know about a game i played during the vday event called "catch my heart" or if you have been to the charity recently we played "Teddy wants cuddles". Basically - It's a game we play by quoting a specific image - Each image equals to a specific amount of points. To cut a long story short - The person(s) with the highest amount of points at the end of the competition wins the prizes.
Well i'm happy to say this has become kind of like a trademark game for me - and i will be hosting yet another round! Please make sure you read the rules and requirements before you participate!
Also, i will be holding a Raffle - Limited Tickets - You could win some awesome prizes!

PRETTY EGGS!
How to Partcipate
To become a participant you must say "Can i has some pwetti eggs". It must be posted in this thread not PMed. I must be online at the time! If you say it while i am offline i may not see it as i often don't read back on pages.

How to Play
All you have to do is, when an egg is posted - Be the first to quote it and you will receive the points that equals to the egg that was posted. If you quote a "nestegg" - That means you will be given a random spot prize or a random amount of points.
Make sure that you adhere to the rules of quoting.

Rules
Follow all Menewshan Rules
That means NO DOUBLE POSTING
NO SPAM! Sentences only!
No editing eggs into old posts. When you quote the egg, it must be a fresh/new post for you!
If people do this i consider it cheating and i will disqualify you.

Roachi & ARK & Listed Helpers are the only people who can post eggs any other person posting eggs is not a representative of ARK And therefore the points will not count towards your total score.
HELPERS: .simplicity.

Prizes
(6 Highest Point Counts)

1st Prize = April 2009 Set (Evil Overlord & Wood Sprite)
2nd Prize = February 2009 Set (Chaos Armor & Order Armor)
3rd prize = Steampunk headgear
4th Prize = Tatsu the dragon
5th Prize = Halloween Event Set 2008
6th Prize = Winter Nights Event Set 2008
Nestegg
= Random Prize ( Handed out at the end of the event ) - Does not include points.

Eggs

= 5 Points

= 10 Points

= 15 Points

= 20 Points

= 25 Points

= Nestegg ( Random Spot Prize / Or Random amount of Points )

Last edited by Utopia; 04-17-2009 at 02:22 AM..