View Single Post
Pa-pancake
\(@O@)/
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 05-13-2009, 02:51 PM

I'm probably going to argue this out logically ^^''

I would say batman because he has more skill and determination. For me, Batman is just a normal human being but he busts his butt saving people for a deeper purpose. Well, he's mostly just taking revenge on his parents' deaths but that is a much deeper purpose than superman at least. He actually lost his family to crime and in the movie, we know he lost the girl he loved as well so he definitely has a lot to fight for. So, he's rich and he has a lot of money to get all the gadgets he wants. that's a plus for him but probably if he were poor, he might not cut it out so well.

Superman isn't exactly poor neither is he rich but he was born with super powers so he really didn't need to try much. And I don't understand why he fights either. Its just the sense of justice thing I guess? I don't really buy that XD Superman's super powers gives him a lot of edge but if you took that away and have him fight batman, batman would pwn him.

Then again, if you took batman's gadget away and superman's powers away... Well, I still think batman would win based on fighting skill and speed. Superman just heavily relies on powers...

Batman for the win! His movies are more entertaining by far anyways!