View Single Post
Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 06-26-2009, 12:43 AM

That's because Japan is boring. And besides, you know nothing about Russia, the largest country in the entire world. And I bet you know even less about countries like Ghana or Ethiopia, besides that they're poor. :/ Africa is fucked up, but there's some serious hope there. Like, Liberia has a female president. How ridiculously cool is that? Sure, there's warlords down there fucking up the place, but that's getting old fast. :/ The only reason dictators and warlords have been so popular there is because they promise huge change super fast, but the people have learned their lessons. It's gonna change. Slowly, but it will.

And, good. Japan is too small to have that big a population. Birth rates should go down there. Russia is an agricultural/industrial country, it needs people to work the lands and the factories so that millions of people don't die of starvation.

Yeah, and I say this speaking as an english-speaker. English makes no sense, but aside from the pronunciation, it's three verbe tenses. Three. That's fucking awesome. French has seventy thousand million. It's like, if you know that yourself is I, viewing something in the past is saw, and a four legged canine is a dog, then I saw dog. There you go. Perfect English. Same thing with Russian. I saw a motherfucking dog. Best kind. In japanese, you have to be depending on the cases and whatever. It's just stupid. It's like french but harder.

America is not in a depressing. o___o Do you know what a depression is? It's when more than 25% of the country doesn't have a job. Sure, there's a really fucking bad recession, but those happen all the time. Everyone knew it was coming. The only reason America fucked up the world is because Russia fell as a superpower, therefore the world was like oooh America, blahblahblah. Let's all depend on them and now even countries like poor old India are suffering. Man, I pity India. India is just getting cool and now it's getting all this shit about the recession and the environment. India deserves a chance to tear a hole in the ozone layer too.

Maybe you should open up your eyes.