View Single Post
Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-04-2009, 10:51 PM

[IMGleft]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l176/YumeOkami/Graphics/sidebar.png[/IMGleft]

[Personal info]

Name: Katilya (no last name.)
Birthday: June 25th.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125 lbs.
Blood type: unknown.
Nationality: unknown.

[Other]

Personality: She tends to be on the crazy/possessive side a lot of the time. She has a temper she can hardly control, and enjoys bossing others around. Rarely will she be seen caring about someone other than herself. Her attitude is something that makes a lot of people dislike her and gets her into trouble.
Background: She and her elder sister Mahria grew up on the outskirts of the Dyridonian Realm. How they ended up in the Dragon Realm remains a mystery for now.
Dislikes: Being told off, being told what to do.
Favourite colour: Turquoise.

[Appearance]

Hair: Fairly long, silky, red-orange.
Eyes: Green.
Skin: Somewhat tan.
Bust: 34 C
Outfit: Tube tops and capris. She also wears a headband (make it w/e colour you want) and sandals.
Refs: [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []

[Important details]

Don't forget her head band or the flower in her hair, and don't be afraid to make it another colour other than what you see in the references. As long as it is bright and looks good, I won't mind it. I'd also prefer her to be drawn in sandals. Again, colour does not matter. Her tubetop can be whatever colour you want, though I prefer something like green or blue, and possibly orange. Feel free to experiment with these things as you please and don't be afraid to do something different. Ask if you're unsure.

Last edited by Yume`; 10-17-2009 at 07:06 PM..