View Single Post
~Atlanshia~
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 07-16-2009, 12:32 PM

Annaleisia couldn't help but allow her smirk to come back, "Looking for trouble where shouldn't mister?" She spoke, her smirk turning into a somewhat flirty smile. Here for only a few minutes and she was already approached by an intimidating figure. She felt the same thrill returning, though he was mistaking about her being underprtected.

The woman had experience with fending off men, though she could tell that she probably wouldn't be able to with this one. If anything, she would have to run if things got ugly. But where was the fun in that?

She pulled her slender hand away, "Sit if you wish to be company of me, if not, I believe some of the tavern wenches would enjoy your... attention." She then gestured to the seat next to her. She was aware that more than likely she was biting off more than she could chew at the moment. He seemed well worth the trouble, something about him she just couldn't put her finger on. Oh well, might as well enjoy myself tonight. She thought as she took another sip of her drink.