View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-31-2009, 03:15 AM

Dawn jumped, shoving the needle into her finger. Pulling it out and sucking her finger until it stopped bleeding, Dawn looked around for the voice she had heard. 'My special girl.... Who had said that? Was I dreaming? Could it have been the Goblin I had seen? Perhaps...'

Finishing the shirt she was working on, Dawn stood as she looked around, "I'll be right back, I need to use the lavatory."

In truth, Dawn needed no such thing. She simply wished to look around and try and find the Goblin once more.

However, on her way to search for the Goblin, Mr. Lewton came out of his office and saw Dawn out of her seat. "Just what do you think you're doing?!" he bellowed as he stormed over to her.

"G-going to the lavatory, Mr. Lewton," stammered Dawn as a blush crept into her cheeks and the entire factory gazed upon them.

"I think not, young lady. Get back to work!" he bellowed before turning her around and shoving her back towards her table.

Biting her tongue, knowing that she would lose her job if she said anything, Dawn simply glared ahead and went back to her table and began working on another shirt. 'Damn that man.. It's not the end of the world that I couldn't look for the Goblin, for I'm sure there will be other chances.. but to push me around like that simply because I'm Italian and he's American... It's completely wrong! I wish... I wish he were gone from here..'