View Single Post
Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 08-02-2009, 02:02 AM

Raman remained silent. "When you can give me fit reason to, I shall use your name," he said at length. "Until then, 'human' will do well enough for you."

He crossed his arms and observed her as she discovered the entryway in the wall. The surprise and wonder on her face was amusing and... also rather... refreshing? No, it simply reconfirmed the fact for him that humans were truly unaccustomed to and unworthy of knowing the full wonders of the Labyrinth.

But they were also lowly enough to be forced to run through the dangers? He shook the thought aside and answered the girl's question.

"I did in fact know that this was here... As well as that one, that one, and that other one down there." He pointed out several other entryways set at intervals in the walls on either side of them. "You would have to be worse than blind to not see them, you with your mortal way of thinking. It was only sheer luck that you discovered this one at all. As for which way to go... Well, it is not MY quest, is it? I am under no obligation to help you. I am only here to bottle the Heart's Tear once you shed it."