View Single Post
Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 08-04-2009, 03:27 PM

Artwork by Torikat/Banner by Sizzla

Become a Shining Star!
An avatar contest hosted by Sizzla

Welcome to the official avatar contest of Celes Paradi 2009! I will be hosting and judging this year, and I'm looking forward to seeing your lovely outfits! I'll be judging based on creativity, fashion sense and adherence to the themes.

There will be three categories this time around (though you never know when I might throw in extra categories!): Celestial avatars, Walk like an Egyptian avatars, and Worship the Divine avatars. See the following posts for more information on each category.

Your Host

Hey guys! I'm Sizzla, and most of you have probably seen me around the forums at some point or another. I've hosted a few of the avatar contests during our events now, and it seems that this time I'm at it again. I'm looking forward to seeing a bunch of shiny avatars this time around! :D I love Celes Paradi, as the colors and themes really appeal to me. Shiny, starry things = :heart: So yeah, I'm ready to be dazzled!

Helpful hints from Sizzla:
Please know that the categories are open for interpretation. When it comes to judging, I usually pick those that I think fit best with the category and which are also nicely put together. :) It's hard to give more hints than that, but just please try to stick with the theme.

Last edited by Sizzla; 08-08-2009 at 04:10 PM..