View Single Post
Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro

Old 08-15-2009, 10:25 PM

@Lilith: Depending on how many breaks I take (I could go to school all of the semesters without the big break of like.. summer.

That would suck... all that hard work and then not to finish D:
yes, that's what I was thinking when I picked the different majors. I became worried that my art wouldn't be good enough right away (i'm not entirely happy with it, I want to hone it and study a LOT more).

Yes, there's the Kansai Dialect in the lower region of Japan. My friends speak it but it's different and i'm not yet fluent in even the Tokyo dialect. So hopefully when I'm better at that I can learn the kansai differences (I have a book so I know it's not SO different, but there are things you have to learn.)

Yes, I plan on definitely having my computer and camera with me so that i can take lots of pictures.

Yeah, I hope so! I tried really hard my senior year (and yet I still had trouble. I was just glad to pass).

It was pretty horrible. My mom wanted me to go to the dean, but I worked it out with her without taking bigger actions. Her student teacher talked to her about the situation.

I took the lab the first class, and it was easy, but he second got too difficult for me to do alone. I know i'll be taking them in classes for sure from now on!

Ooo Really? That'd be super cool if it is longer! :'D I might actually get more items!

@Immortal: I don't have a tablet, but maybe I'll get one soon and colour digitally again. :'D Coloured pencils make my wrist hurt, so they only get used as accents on marker work. (like when I do bruising :'D)

@Hadsvich: I'm sure you'll get lots! :'D Good luck <3

@Tori: <3 Hiii

Though I'm going to go lay down now... My GF gets off work soon and I want a nap before we go to get her.

I'll talk to ya'll later! <3333 *LOVE*