View Single Post
Xandriana
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-15-2009, 11:23 PM

I have mostly mutts. The abbused dog we had, (she died of old age) was an American Escemo. One dog we have now Smokey (if I ever find out who owned his mom I will hurt them) is a stunted Newfindland cross. He was stunted becaus of major malnutrition to him and his littermates while they were nursing, so we know theire mother was malnurished. He and his litter mates were abbandoned by the side of the road. They were lucky to be found by a person who worked at a farm store. That person took them to work and they were given to the customers who wanted them. Smokey and his litermates were aproxemetly four weeks old at the time of theire abandonment. Smokey had a verry bad case of worms, and when we bread him with an Austrialn Cattle dog mix his smallest puppy was bigger at birth than he was at three months. His life has been shortend by the rough begining he had. Sorry for the vent but I love that dog and every time I think about what happend to him, his mother, and his litter mates I see red.

Last edited by Xandriana; 08-15-2009 at 11:26 PM..