View Single Post
itachiluvr4eva
arg!!! i want cookies >;3
Send a message via AIM to itachiluvr4eva

Old 08-22-2009, 07:20 PM

Akira looked at the floor "ohhh crap....well ill buy her a new carpet"she rubbed her head then felt her body move closer to his making her head touch his and blushed slowly wrapping her arms around his neck and sighed "...fine....you got me.....for now"she smirked

Darek thought for a moment and then sighed "well....i dont want to compare you or anything like that but....."he gulped "my ex-girlfriend acted almost like you and likes to joke around alot and i thought she would never hurt me but....when i found her sleeping with my brother that made me feel like my heart just got shot...she was everything to me and when she did that i didnt know what to say or do..."he looked at the water jets inside of the water "for about a couple years i felt so alone...i still felt kinda like that after Akira saved me...but when i met you i felt like something was given back to me...it made me happy..."he looked up and smiled softly at Hollie "but i just dont want someone like you to be taken away from me or betray me or get hurt by protecting me...."he bit his lip and held her tightly.

Last edited by itachiluvr4eva; 08-23-2009 at 12:27 AM..