View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-15-2009, 01:52 AM

Dawn shook her head as another tear rolled down her cheek, "I am truly sorry, Sir, but I just can't. I cannot give you my precious first kiss, no matter how much I wish to, for you are not the man I am in love with. Only the man of whom has shown me his heart, and has shown that I am the one who only resides in it, will receive my kiss. I'm truly sorry, but I grant this wish, please forgive me," finished Dawn, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Please, please don't be angry," she added softly as she gently caressed the man's cheek with her palm and placed a gentle kiss upon his forehead, "I truly understand your plight, and I wish I could do this for you, but if I were to kiss you now as you wish me you, I would only be ruining my reputation, as well as yours. Whenever you look back upon me, if you ever shall, you will see me as the woman who tricked you. I do not wish to be remembered for her heartless behavior. Please, understand and do not hate me because of it," added Dawn softly as she wiped the tears from her cheeks.