View Single Post
chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 09-29-2009, 05:34 AM

Chloe was shacking she helped Harry up the stairs in to their dorm and put blankes over him and gave him some water cuz blood didn't look like a good opshion at the moment ... then Chloe Said ''Harry i love stay with me ok... i need to go help Ivan and Kiki i can sence they are both in trouble...''

Harry growned then said ''ok i will i will put through and yes if i was not in this shape i would go to go chloe go save them and do not get yourself into trouble your good and that...'' Harry smiled that was the first time he smiled since the pain

Chloe smiled and kissed him then said ''i am arn't i and so are you look at your self ...-smiles giggles- i need to go i love you''

''i love you to Chloe...''

Chloe ran and ran to kikis dorm door she parctally ripped the door open and then she saw if the phantom kissing kiki ,Kiki looking scared and Ivan oh Ivan looking more stressed than ever .. She was not at all having a good day and part of it was this phantom guys fualt saying he knows kiki and is Ivan i the past Chloe was angry so she marched up to the phantom and punched him so he bleed then said in a snarl of a voice '' YOU ...I have had enough of you ...Kiki wasn't your LOST love you stupid cow ...Phantom Ivan in the past ..dude just leave her alone she LOVES the Ivan -confuzed chloe-the Ivannow pointing at Ivan Now are we clear on this or do i have to brake your nouse again to find out?'' Chloe asked pinning phantom up on the wall opening the window and quickly pushed him out of it ..
Chloe turned to Ivan and Kiki then closed her eyes she was reading the Phantoms mind .... then she opened them again and said in a hushed voice ''the phantom will be back tomorow ..its fuzzy so i can't see if hes coming at day or night hes going to go to your room Ivan then Kiki's he dosen't know where my room is so maybe you should stay in my dorm room tomorow...'' Chloe cluched her head and screamed for a second then looked up her eyes were bright red then she said ''i think he is trying to block me i think i know why Harrys in pain remember when he said he saw a flash and thats when the pain started .. well me and Harry have the same skill we can both read minds but he can get a better picture than me ... Harry was trying to get through to phantom guy and the flash that i just saw shocked his intire sistum but mind is weaker so it only shocked my eyes ... his trying to stop us...'' ...
Chloe got up ''wait a second in just getting some blood..'' chloe raced out of the room opened her dorm room door looked at Harry he was sleeping kissed on the top of the head got a bloood pack then raced back to kiki's room and sat on the floor like a child and drinking ..