View Single Post
Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2009, 08:17 AM

Lexera frowned at the man who had just approached her, "Well your rather rude!"
"wait did you just say our master? since when..?" she didn't really recognize him until she remembered that Vincent had went on his way with a boy. "Wow a bath really does you wonders." she told him with a smile.
"I'm not going back just yet, i have business to attend to down here, and you cant stop me" she stated handing Edie some more bread before standing up.
She walked over to the vampire that was looking half dead. "sir, i dont know if you eat bread, but would you like some." her gaze saddened as no answer was heard.

As soon as Vaynel had left the room, Vincent had lept up and followed sightly he keep his distance so that he would not be noticed, but he wanted to watch what happened between them. "Lexera's not one to take orders so easily"
Vincent also burst out laughing as Lexera called Vaynel rude, "what a great game"

((i think that can be up to you, i dont mind when you wanna do something like that, if you wanted to arrange a time line of something like that, we could talk about in the OOC if you like))

Last edited by Vexous; 10-29-2009 at 08:19 AM..