View Single Post
Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Queen of Charity... Crazy

Old 10-31-2009, 11:01 AM

~Rules~

Well, here are the rules. They’re not difficult to understand, or to follow, I think.

1. Follow the ToS and Site Rules.
2. No begging! It is fine to tell me that you are questing, but do NOT start whining about how much gold you need or how it is to get a certain item. It annoys me, and will not get you anything.
3. Try to be friendly to your fellow posters. I don’t say everyone has to become BFFs, but I do not want fights in my thread. If someone knowingly breaks Mene’s rules, report them. Don’t start insult-wars, please.
4. NO 1337-speak, using capital letters in the middle of words (unless there is a REASON for it), etc. I want to be able to understand what you say, not puzzle half an hour to find out.
5. Pageprizes and/or Quotecontests can only be won by people who have either posted at least five times in this hangout, or have more than twenty posts in my charity. I don’t want people to lurk and snatch away a pageprize without ever talking with us. If you are hoping for a random donation, again, chat with us. I don’t promise that I will donate, but I surely won’t donate if I have never seen you before.
6. You cannot win more than two quote-contests in a row.
7. DO NOT JOIN CONTESTS IF YOU WILL NOT ACCEPT THE PRIZE IF YOU WIN. Yes, Clair, I mean you here, as well as a few stubborn others. Pageprizes not included.
|Welcome|Rules|Lists| Reserved|Reserved|Reserved|Reserved