View Single Post
Toujours Pur

Old 11-10-2009, 02:29 AM

{sorry it's kinda choppy...sorry....Dx I just kinda wanted to throw Cat in there.}

It had been hell, no sweet smoke, no colorful pictures made of the sweet air thickening drug.

She lay almost as still as a leaf, laying there in the grassy trove that she had fallen asleep in earlier, it was a stupid thing to do, but she was just so tired and she wanted that hit of the mind altering substance she had grown accustom to. She rolled over onto her stomach.

Daylight
Dark light
Blinds me
Am I fading in light?

Thoughts that flew threw her head, ever since she was almost captured by the red queen’s little pets she had wondered if she was going to make it through this war alive, if not would it even matter? What kind of impact would she have. Ugh! She hated these thoughts ever since she had to quit her ‘life’ as she called it she had more and more bad thoughts, she wondered if her original thoughts of fancy and fair would ever come back.

I can see through the fear, nice try
Just a matter of time, it's another lie
When the fire turns cold, who's here?
It sure looks like it's me.

A song she once heard when she was zoned out, she didn’t know if it existed or if it was just one of the many things she thought she saw, she had now figured out that her little make believe world wasn’t so make believe. All the horrible things that she thought didn’t exist did…and that the red queen wasn’t just a bad hallucination.

Closer to the source of my pain
Mirror yours

Oh, I'm not myself
My God, what have you done?
Oh, the memories of them keep coming home…
She suddenly sat up at the sound of voices she slinked down low and moved closer, upon further inspection she saw it as the white rabbit, and the cat, she stood full length and leaned against the nearest tree.

Hello there.” she spoke it should have been drawn out more but she decided it didn’t need to be, save there were spies around, she would hate to have to kill and run away. “What kind of meeting do we have here?” she spoke her voice still it’s hazy tone, it had always been like that."Maybe one of you have a nice smoke for an old smoking bug?" she would settle just for a cancer stick at this point, stupid Red Queen forcing her into hiding, if she had the will to do it she would go give the queen a piece of her mind. Her eyes drifted to the near by poster depicting anti-Alice propaganda, how sad it was.

Poor Alice…undesirable number one.