View Single Post
Akstar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-27-2009, 11:40 PM

*glances at ps2 collection first* To start I still haven't beat KH, yet I've beaten KHII (I swear by a fluke cause I got stuck in it a number of times). In KH I'm still stuck on Ursula boss...I can't at all get her pattern down to actually get anywhere with her. Though I'm shocked I got past the Cerberus fight in it due to that's where I got stuck the first time I played it, wasn't until I had a friend play through it that time to help me get past it. I love KHII better due to Cerberus isn't such an ass kicker. However it was balanced out by having two XIII members that I had such a problem with it and then by fluke beat them finally(Demyx and Xaldin).
I have another game I can't recall off the top of my head, but everything is timed and if you screw it you die. And that's what the plot is about is beating time of every time someone would try to kill you, even in other time lines.

*glances down to her tiny 360 collection* My main gripe with Assassin's Creed at the moment is now my poor platforming skills is really drawn out by the fact that the mission I'm on I have to hop and dodge water...and Altair can't stand water if I happen to gently touch it. Oh thank god ACII the dude in there can SWIM!
Now the next game is one I've been told suck ass, but to me I like it due to I'm much further in it than I am Assassin's Creed. I've hit the point in Prototype that even in easy mode it became ungodly hard for me. It's where you have to destroy these generating gas tanks at a building that makes the gas. At best I can destroy one then nearly die every time after that. Now why am I caring if I die? I'm trying to do the beat the game with out dying achievement. Oh my god there are way to many things that do heavy damage to me. I keep trying to do the helicopter approach but every time I snag one I get a strike team shortly there after due to the helicopter I just took just got in its 'oh dear god help us strike force!' call in. This became worse than fighting Greene herself, least with that I'm not having the entire military effort right on me just cause I'm in their line of sight after doing some minor property destruction.