View Single Post
M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-22-2009, 08:28 AM

@ Jennifer; That's good then. :3 Suona can talk a lot if you want her to. rofl You just gotta get her started on something that she can roll on within a conversation. ^^ <3 A lot of ppl have been doing that lately with her, haha!

Yush ~ It seems thats the only place besides others idk where its still active. I remember that the Charity Forum used to be the place to be. xDD

I know...I should've but I don't like needles. @_@; Haha...the wisdom teeth is the worst in my opinion. When did you get your wisdom teeth taken out? My brother and I got them out when we were 12/13yrs old. I couldn't take the pain of them penetrating my skin with the IV's...its the worst burning sensation ever. They said: "This is going to feel like a bee sting." LIIESSS!! I started crying and they asked: "Are you doing okay?" I blacked out afterwards and woke up in the car screaming and blood came drooling out. >.>;

Pffft I would PAY you to just deck them out for me! XD Yeah it is...I just wish pain didn't exist at all.

@ Midian; Yush! Yummeehhh is like the cutest thing you ever saw~ Well, besides Nalin and uh, ...Cain. 8D!!

@ (late)Vicky; Goodnight!