View Single Post
say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-12-2010, 12:55 PM

Pierre smiled a sly grin as he stepped forward to see the young girl who looked barely competent to fight him. "Aw, young girl. If you stake me then how will you get this clue?" He asked as he lightly tapped the envelope on his chest. Not giving her time to respond, Pierre launched himself at the Vampire Huntress with his fangs bared and his arms outstretched.

~~~

Eli fidgeted nervously as he waited for the fight to be over. Was his pet going to win? This fight was making him more anxious then it should've and he wished he could've stay but he would need to stay several steps ahead of Amelia in order to remain chased. He wanted to see his pet fight, he assumed she must look beautiful with an arched battle pose and her blond hair waving in the wind. How fun this game was already, to be chased by such a beautiful woman. It had been too long since that had happened.

~~~

An old man in an apartment building not far over watched from his window at the figh tin the alley. The girl was beautiful and he was terrified that she would lose. He wished to help her but his body was old and mortal, he would only interfere with such a fight. Plus he was being paid well to stay out of the fight and he prayed that he would be able to hang a red sheet over his windowsill.