View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-13-2010, 03:50 AM

Amelia groaned in disgust as she read the clue left for her. Heading back into the cafe, Amelia shoved the letter back into her bag and made sure all of the food was inside her satchel before heading to the owner and inquiring as to the quickest way to Paris. Finding that it would be faster to travel the distance in carriage, Amelia groaned as she went off to find a man who would let her pay in some other way than money.

Finding a carriage owner, Amelia inquired in French, "Will you take anything other than money as payment for a one-way ride to Paris?"

"Mmm, what did you have in mind my beauty?" the man inquired with a wolfish grin as he looked over Amelia with a pleased expression, "For I think your body for one night would be payment enough."

Looking up at the man with a smirk, "I think not, Monsieur, but what about this dagger?"

Amelina inquired as she took it from the opposite boot that contained the stake and held it out to him to look at, but not letting go.

His eyes taking in the silver hilt and sapphire decor, the man nodded, "Yes. That will do nicely. Hop in," he added as he reached out as if to grab the dagger.

Amelia, quickly pulling away, shook her head as she spoke, "Not until we've reached Paris. No stopping until we get there. Understood?"

Giving her a strange look, the man couldn't help but nod as he helped her into the carriage, "Very well, Madame, if that is your wish."

When the carriage had begun it's journey, Amelia rested her head upon the inside of the carriage and sighed, looking up at the moon and wondering why the vampire was playing this game with her and wondering why he kept writing such things as "my pet" and "my most precious one". It was unnerving, to say the least, and it gave her the chills just thinking about his possible plans for her.

Allowing herself this time to rest, Amelia did not force her eyes open as they began to droop from the lulling of the carriage, falling asleep in the matter of moments.