View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-13-2010, 04:37 AM

It was dinner-time when Amelia reached Paris. Yawning when she awoke, Amelia rubbed her eyes sleepily as she paid the driver the dagger. Taking a sandwich out of her satchel, Amelia looked around, in slight awe of her surroundings - it was all so beautiful in the evening glow.

Amelia tried to keep her thoughts upon her task, though failed miserably when she saw all of the landmarks. Seeing everything like this.. It was magical. It made her almost be thankful for the chase for it allowed her to see all of this. However, when she thought of what brought her here, she couldn't help but feel shame and contempt for the vampire.

Inquiring directions to the Eiffel Tower, Amelia quickly set off at a run towards the tower. Traveling inside, Amelia quickly made her way to the sight-seeing area and began a thorough search of the area. Not finding anything, Amelia couldn't help but look up.

'Surely he didn't mean.... Damn it! That bloody vampire.. I'm going to kill him when I see him....' Amelia said bitterly before unloading her bags, hiding them when no one was looking, and slipped outside and began her climb to the top, thoroughly searching every metal bar as she climbed.

Finally finding the note, Amelia sat upon a bar and opened it after prying it from the bar it was strapped to, eyeing it curiously. Finding the spoon, Amelia's expression grew even more confused. Reading the letter, Amelia blushed a deep scarlet.

Court her?!
Why was a vampire courting her? A vampire huntress?
Was this something throw her off?
Though, it would explain all of the chasing, the sights, the kindness, the gifts, the names...
But it couldn't be.. could it?

Sighing, Amelia shoved both the spoon, not knowing what else to do with it, and the note into the pocket of her dress before climbing down from the point before anyone could see her.

Grabbing her things, Amelia headed down the Eiffel Tower just as the sun set and looked around for somewhere to sit and think.

Finding a bench, Amelia took out the note and the spoon and sighed.

'What is this vampire thinking.... Why is he writing of courting when I am sent to kill him? Why is he writing of courting when he doesn't even know who I am but by name?' Amelia thought rhetorically as she studied both the note and the spoon.

"Madrid? How am I to get so far without losing him?" Amelia whispered as she looked up at the rising moon, wondering if he was already in Madrid biding his time until she arrived.