View Single Post
Kyrako
Send a message via AIM to Kyrako Send a message via Yahoo to Kyrako

Old 01-22-2010, 06:33 AM

I was walking through a back ally trying to find food. Luck! I found an old food store their were rows of contained food my parents called "canned goods" or "non-perishables." I even found some old chocolates. I had had them once before and they were a delight! I made sure to stock up on all i could carry, food, chocolates, the "paper plates," heating pots for food cooking. i even found extra fire starters and a "pop-tent." this place was a gold mine i found all i needed and more! after i stalked up on what i needed and could carry i left the building to find shelter for the night. i managed to gain a kart and suited it for "quiet" travel. as i continued hoping not to be spotted by the monsters, i heard foot steps coming from around the corner. i ducked in to the ally next to me and looked. it was a person in a long coat. i did not see them being followed by anything so i followed the stranger. when suddenly they tripped over a man. but he reached out for his strange weapon but quickly realized she was not a zombie, then he introduced himself but as they were making there introductions, 8 of the creatures had shown up. i pulled out my riffle and fired at the zombies before they could reach the two. then i shouted "hey you two get to cover!" i managed to take out three before i moved from their sight, and watch the other twos backs as they...