View Single Post
Rain:]
Bitches love me.

Old 01-24-2010, 06:29 PM

Liza
The Queen of Scene

Liza got up in the morning and ruffled her hair. Shit. Another day of school. She groaned and rolled off the bed, picking out her outfit for the day. What the hell am I going to wear? She thought about it as she brushed her teeth and used the bathroom. Aha! Got it. Maybe with that shirt that Mom hates.. Liza went to her closet and pulled out her clothes for the day, then hurried to put them on. "Liza! You're going to be late to school!" Liza sighed and moved to do her hair. "Alright!" She plopped down the stairs, pulling her custom Vans on as she grabbed her backpack. "Liza! What the hell are you wearing?" Liza rolled her eyes. "Bye, mom." She headed out the door. "But.. You look so... so.. At least take a jacket!" Liza didn't stick around to hear the rest. "I won't be cold."

She heard the final bell ring as soon as she stepped on campus and headed straight for the attendance office, knowing she couldn't make it. "Hello, Liza," the attendant said, "late again, are we?" Liza smiled. "My mom gave me a hard time again, Nana." She said, accepting the pass from the woman. She liked to be called Nana or Ms. Emma other than her actual name. "Alright now, sweetie.. But you have to be on time next time." Liza waved as she made her way towards her first period, Science. She had that class with Skyller and that would bring her mood up a little. She bounced into the classroom and handed the teacher the pass, scanning the room and finding Sky sitting by herself. She smiled and waved and walked over, accidentally bumping into one of the populars. "Oops. My bad. Sorry," she said in a false tone, smirking. She reached Sky and plopped next to her. "Hey. What's up?" She smiled.