View Single Post
The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2010, 01:55 AM

A good deal of you have met me, seen me around, chatted it up, and generally spent a lot time having fun hanging out with me. Many of you have helped me since I made the big move to Menewsha from Gaiaonline in November of 2009. Donating, gifting, even working extra hard to get me an EI set during the Christmas event. It is my turn to help you out as well.

I've made the announcement that this thread would be started, and many of you were anticipating the opening, so here it is at last. My charity thread, and I hope that we can all have fun and enjoy the time we spend together here, and most of you will leave my thread feeling happy and grateful. I have faith in this very thing because I will be giving away at least 250 gold every day that I am online.

Now before we get into all of the fun and games and everything, we need to go over a few things, so without further adieu, read what I have to say in the following few posts before you post in the thread please.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Table of contents:
Post 1 Introduction
Post 2 Introduction of mule
Post 3 Rules
Post 4 Thread Details
Post 5 People Who Have Donated
Post 6 People Who Have Received Donations
Post 7 White list
Post 8 Black list

Last edited by The Whitewolf Shaman; 07-19-2011 at 07:27 PM..