View Single Post
ll Xiao Mai Shan ll
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ll Xiao Mai Shan ll Send a message via MSN to ll Xiao Mai Shan ll Send a message via Yahoo to ll Xiao Mai Shan ll

Old 02-17-2010, 11:33 AM

Kim quickly wrapped his arms around Jean's petite waist when the boy had pleaded with those cute eyes of him for them to skate together. He gently swerved the boy around to Kim's side, holding onto his waist still and skating around the ice clockwise and backwards. "I will let you off this time...but the next time we get here...you have to try..." He smiled a little and after a while he immediately swerved the boy to himself, so that they were facing each other and were approximately an inch away from touching.

"You know what?" Kim's eyes looked broodingly into Jean's beautiful ones, his own eyes hinting a certain gleam of happiness. "I'm really very glad I met you...I can't stress it enough." He laughed a little, a sort of booming laughter that reverberated across the ice and stole several of the girls' attention. "I really am." He whispered the last part, spinning gracefully on the spot so they were circling ever so slowly. He, ever since last night, found it hard when they were close not to be intimate to the other. With a gentle gulp, Kim slowly leaned forward and instead of intruding on Jean's luscious lips he gently pecked onto the boy's forehead. Just then, his phone rang which he had easily ignored and resumed spinning.