View Single Post
Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 03-01-2010, 09:05 PM

Eric beamed at Kirin's compliment of Lina as he fastened his seatbelt. Morrigan looked back at Kirin sitting in the backseat behind Eric. The car started up and Eric drove towards the small apartment building where Morrigan lived. The drive was somewhat quiet as Eric asked a couple questions to Morrigan, mainly ones about her raise and the dress she told Lina she had to have.

"I didn't get the raise." Morrigan frowned. "As for that dress... Well, I kinda forget about getting it. Which is fine. I didn't like the shade of red it was." Eric looked into the rear view mirror at Kirin and then at Morrigan. Pulling up to the apartment building, they were greeted by a woman in her forties with dark brown hair.

"Morrigan! I swear, girl, you shall be the life of me yet!" The woman yelled as soon as Morrigan stepped out of the car. Grimacing, Morrigan apologized and then introduced Kirin to her mother.

"Mom, this is Kirin. Kirin, this is my mom. You can call her-" Morrigan said until she was interrupted by her mom.

"I'm Sara. Nice to meet you. Finally, I won't have to worry if my little girl is going to be an old spinster!" Sara exclaimed.