Thread: Frozen in Time
View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 03-02-2010, 01:30 PM

(okay as soon as we reach the city i'll throw Nakeit in trapped in his crystal...well with a tiny bit right now. haha )

Lyra slid her fingers across his ear feeling the differences. Her eyes sparkled with discovering something new, one of her favorite things to do. As she got into it she marked her place with her other hand and turned the rest of the way towards him getting up on her knees to reach better. "They're aren't as pointed as I thought they would be." She slid her hand to the tip. 'Kind of rounded on the end, but it's really slight." Really she was just thinking outloud, but it didn't phase her that she was telling him what he looked like.

Her hands hovered on the base of his ears at it brushed a strand of hair. "May I?" She said looking at his forehead thinking it was his eyes. Than she blushed, her thoughts shifting direction slightly. somehow i expected scales like a snake when he said that they were cold-blooded. Her eyes lingered on his forehead but shone with laughter. of course there is no scales. The skin where Kej had touched still tingled from the temperature difference, as did her hands that were touching him. It was an odd sensation and had never happened before with anyone she touched. Touching of course being normal to her because it was her way of seeing. So she assumed it was the temperature difference.

Deep below the ground in the entrance to the city of the elves a crystal stood in the center of the path. It seemed to shine slightly even in the dark as the life on the path to the city got closer. It was a smaller crystal only coming to about 3 feet in height, but made of the same kind of crystal as Kej and Shara had been trapped in.