View Single Post
bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 03-03-2010, 04:35 AM

This is an art challenge

HIATUS!

I want to challenge artists out there in the menewsha world to draw. You may interpret it as you wish and I give you full freedom. I wish to see your style expressed and your creativity. All styles accepted (including MAC's if you really wanted) and all mediums accepted (just post it in picture format online so i can see it... im not giving out my address so you can mail me a sculpture).

DO NOT draw my avatar. this is an art challenge and that will not be considered a valid entry as it does not count as being creative. you can take hints from my avatar to know what kind of styles i may like, but note that this is not a draw my avatar contest

I would also like to add that you should probably sign your work, although I will always place your name beside it, I do not want anyone stealing your works of art. Course... if you dont want to, you dont have to

First Prize receives 10,000gold
Second prize gets 1000 gold

there is one rule aside from the rules on mene, you are only allowed one submission per user. no exceptions.

edit: due to very little interest and lack of creativity on my part, this is going on hiatus until further notice.

thank you everyone for your wonderful art up until now. it was a slice.

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 12-22-2010 at 08:22 PM..