Thread: Frozen in Time
View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 03-04-2010, 08:36 PM

(sorry i didn't post much =[ gonna try to this weekend but been having issues getting to the computer lately >.< )

Lyra smiled, "It sounds beautiful." In the distance she could now hear what sounded like running water, a waterfall maybe? She tried to pay attention to everything and was startled by his cold hand than suddenly slid into her other hand. "Oh! I'll be more careful." She couldn't really, she was blind, but she felt she should say it. Her smile faded as she caught the transmission from Alana. "There is some kind of bacteria outbreak in your city. " She frowned, "but that doesn't seem right." her eyes were worried turned to Kej's voice. "Alana said it very hushed and fast, I... I think that something might be wrong. Shara was viscous towards us when she got out, is there something more viscous inside the city?"

Nakeit whimpered feeling the anger from Sephiroth and disappointment from the red and green glowing humans leaving without him being allowed to give chase. He laid his head on his front paws laying at Shara's feet. He looked up at her once in awhile with clear confusion in his eyes, like he didn't know what to do.