View Single Post
musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ^^
Penpal

Old 03-05-2010, 04:12 AM

Atem looked straight back at the girl.
'Melhana, It was Bandit Keith who ended up being disqualified for stealing an entry card. You got knocked out by Mai Valentine on the second last day. Hey, how did I know that? I was with Yugi at the time but I know what happened" he said confused.
"Well, you are connected with youir desendants and no Mehana, Yugi told me that he heard of you at the time but never met untill after the 'event' that happened in Egypt" Ashliegh hissed.
"Ok, I don't want to act like Joey but, is that Sweet and Sour Pork?" Atem asked Selena.
You better rest your speaking ablility Selena, if all used up in one day, well, lets just say that you have to write or mind contact for a few days he mindlinked to Selena, then stopped. Something wasn't right and he knew he needed to let some steam.
"I'm going into my room for a bit to cool my head' and he walked to his room. When he shut the door, he pushed all of the stuff of the desk.
"Why is this happening to me???? Can somebody PLEASE help me to understand. I feel lost and confused. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME???" he yelled and fell to his knees, crying. He hasen't felt this way since...since....that day.
Atem, I need your help.
Atem turned and saw Yugi yet again. He blinked, rubbed his eyes, banged his head but nothing worked. Yugi was there alright and it seems that he had something to say.

((I will make sure that the intro will be up soon but I'm not sure if advertising will be allowed in the FF section though. Anyway, I did this at least twice before but both RPGs were abandoned so I couldn't finish the FF

EDIT: FF is set and ready to go but where si a good place to put it??))

Last edited by musasgal; 03-06-2010 at 07:58 PM..