View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 03-19-2010, 06:30 PM

Alexander blushed but had another one of his 'I'm a proud superhero' poses in his facial expression. He was about to say yes and agree when he had remembered the wolves that had stopped at the fence when he had rushed in. The proud look quickly left his fear with one of slight nervousness, and even fear. "The wolves won't.... you know, be out there if we go out to garden will they?" He turned around looking for the closest window and saw that they at least had a few hours until sunset so that would at least give them time to do some things before the sun went down and they couldn't see if there were wild animals out to eat them.

Alexander shivered involuntarily, he rather disliked the thought of being eaten alive. Turning back to the table he saw her smiling and he couldn't help himself, he smiled back, and immediately grabbed a third bowl of soup and some bread. "Right after I finish this bowl. It's really good."

(i've updated the first post. =] more of a bio for Alex and some side characters list. )

Last edited by Shadami; 03-19-2010 at 06:37 PM..