View Single Post
Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to explain me~

Old 03-28-2010, 02:51 AM

Akina hissed as the other creatures came onto the path. Somewhat scared, he fled behind Zero. "Sword mode?" He looked up at his master. "No?" He gave Zero a funny look. "Ugh, such a push over."

Annoyed, the cat walked over to the creatures before him. "I ain't sniffing no butts!" He shot back at Zero. He heard a smack and knew Zero had a facepalm moment. Snickering, he walked up to the female creatures.

"Why hello there ladies." He cat stood up on his hind legs and bowed before them. "If I had a hat, I would have taken it off to bask in your sheer beauty. You are bo-ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Zero was tugging at Akina's tail. "Okay lover boy, let's go." Pulling his pet away, Zero finally shoved him toward Tiffany. "I'm sorry about that wild creatures." He bowed. "Forgive us. If this is your land, then we shall leave. We were stranded here and just looking for a place to rest. You wouldn't happen to know a good place, would you?" He smiled, but there was something off about it. Why was he being so kind to some wild animals after all he had no idea they were his classmates.