View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-28-2010, 06:25 PM

Faline relaxed quite a bit after she saw Tiffany rush back to her tent. It was foolish to get so worked up over a little thing. She should have smelled her or something, but then again with all the scents around it was hard to distiguish what was what. Her sides expanding before deflating again as she sighed, lowering her head back to her paws. She was just about to close her eyes when a male voice called her name and was talking to her.

She opened her eyes just enough to send a descent glare at the cat. She couldn't talk in this form and she really did not wish to go back to her biped form. She did though, her body altered. There were no sickening sounds that came from weres, it was more of a fluid movement almost as if everything became liquid before moving. The only thing similar was the lack of clothing that they had after said transformation, but nudity wasn't something they noticed, it was just their way of life.

Once she was human, Faline rose an eyebrow as she said, "Do I smell wolf on Zero?" She asked the question again as if to get it straight. Her nostrils flared a few times and she sniffed the air around them. She indeed smelled wolf, but whether or not it was him she did not know. "I smell wolf," she started as she thought about what it was she had smelled. "But it is not strong here as it is with Chris. It would make sense for him to at least smell of wolf if he is travelling with one." There was an off scent about him, one that wasn't Chris' but she didn't think too much of it. She didn't share her powers often so she wasn't about to pry into what his would be that would cause him to give off an odd scent.

((I don't see a profile and that's extreme godmodding anyway, my guess is no, but Wavikz would have to tell us for sure))