View Single Post
KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 03-30-2010, 03:00 AM

Current Llama Specials:
These eggs contains one Llama, the outcome of it will be a complete mystery (Aside from the clues from the egg itself, and the slight description.), but it is guaranteed 2+ accessories and will come with keychain and limited edition mega-llama card upgrade. When your llama hatches, you will be given the chance to type up a tag-line and a small about me section for the Mega-Llama card.*
There will ever be only one of each particular egg available, once that one is purchased, it is the property of that person, and I will not create another one of the same. Similar eggs may be created, but never exact, or even very closely similar.

NOTHINGGGG! 600g
-invisible-

Code:
[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="6"]OH MY GEODUDEEE~! NOTHING! THANKUPLOX[/SIZE]
[B]My Nothing's name is...[/B] NAME HERE
[B]I owe you this many monies...[/B] 600g
[/COLOR]

*When buying these, you do run the risk of this being completely random, and I will not give a refund if you are not satisfied with the outcome, unless it is a matter of being poorly-drawn, or ill-designed and not up to par with anything else offered in my shops. I promise what is drawn will be unique to this specific llama and egg, and I will not offer this combination, or particular egg again. Though it is beyond me if someone choose to create a llama that is similar to this one.

Last edited by KittehMEW; 04-11-2010 at 05:02 PM..