View Single Post
kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulates; the fairy hoping the lad takes the bait. ;)

Old 04-22-2010, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmitriblair View Post
Quinn blinked, aware that she caught him looking back at Katie. Katie had been his crush for over a year, but he knew he wouldn't have her. "Nice to meet you, Kilyo. And no, it's her business, not mine.. I have no place. We don't even talk.." He sighed, looking at the rugged girl that he was finally having a conversation with. She was different than other people. She wasn't difficult to talk to, even though she was barely a talkative person. He watched as Eve entered the gym, stretching. She was always the most quiet girl, but she was really pretty anyway. He looked down, rubbing his sore arm. Under the sleeve, there was burn marks and injection shot places everywhere. Checking his phone, he counted a little longer until the class would be over and he could take his next hit.
Kilyo shrugged. "Alright. Was just making an observation." She watched him for a sec. "How long have you been hyped up?" She turned her face back to looking at the far wall of the gym. Fuck, mind your own business Ki. "Never mind."

(Let me know if the language isn't appropiate. She would swear being who she is but if this should be more pg, I can edit.