View Single Post
Pip
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 04-25-2010, 08:07 PM

Darcy watched the exchange with a politely amused face. "Not to worry. He is right. I'd rather be stuck in the Medusa Cascade, but I have decided to take this and look at it from the bright side. Not much longer and I'll be off. And, plus, you try to injure me gravely, I'll just keep coming back to get you." She smiled a dazzling smile, but her eyes spoke of hatred and fury. She turned to Peyton and nodded gravely. "I suppose that once I've trained, I can project images into my victims' heads, show them grizzly and horrible past events. And as to my other gift. May I?" She asked and stretched out her hand to his. "If there is anything you don't want me to see, just imagine a door and shut it. I won't pry upon things that are not to be seen."

Darcy turned back to the filthy plasmavore. "Take care, widdle Abby, you touch me, and I'll turn the setting on my gadget so high, that you won't be able to hear something exploding right next to you." She said, addressing her enemy with a cutesy baby voice. Her eyes glinted with danger. "And, oh, assimilate my blood, and you'll have dozens of vile creatures coming after you, not to mention what I will do." She said, and her voice sounded so kind, it was cruel. "Master Elite, I will share a dorm with her, for I am not..." She paused, trying to find the right word. "Kharzak laminirak!" It was a harsh, guttural and unmelodious language, and whatever it meant, it wasn't nice. She looked at the frozen girl and nodded, obviously in awe. "Interesting. Almost like a reversing mechanism, shooting back offensive attacks upon the perpetrator. Wait, no! Yes! No? Oh, yes, you're like a mirror!" She exclaimed, her findings obviously tuning her gleeful.

Last edited by Pip; 04-25-2010 at 08:16 PM..