View Single Post
Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 05-18-2010, 02:58 AM

Kultara// I am terribly sorry for causing any unwanted and undignified violence/hatred on this thread. I love the Closet just like any other original Newbie. I was just very upset at what "that guy" was saying because I work with abused women and his "tip" comment pushed me overboard a bit. I am handling it now through PMs though, so no worrries.

I am horrified and greatly saddened by your loss. Two of my closest friends are unique in their sexuality and have to struggle with it because our community has not fully accepted it yet. How sad that violence ends in violence, when it could just be a beautiful thing and that boy wasn't protected in some way. Families should love and accept. I hate violence. I will keep him in my thoughts tonight and hope that all who were close to him will one day heal. Bless all.

And to the Newbie Closet itself, I hope all who posted frequently on this thread will venture out into other threads after it is locked down. I'm sure Kultura would love this :) I would be very sad not seeing you guys around, even though most of the time I was lurking here. I love you all and will miss this thread dearly. Let's all hope that it will reopen as soon as conveniently possible.

Goodbye Closet *hugs tightly*