Old 06-01-2010, 09:33 PM

@Rei
oh I threw up. throwing up on an empty stomach is very bizarre.. though I prefer empty stomach throw up to non empty stomach XD..but yeah now I'm afraid to eat anything

Oh it was a weird dream..but it wasn't too creepy. See this guy was helping these two dragon people.. Both of which had eggs. The male dragon had one growing in his heart, the female had two growing in her stomach. The doctor guy went into the dragon's bodies to see how the eggs were and they were sick. The only way for them to be able to give birth to the eggs was to start shooting flames everywhere, and he would pull the eggs out of them.

This would mean they and the doctor would die because of the fire. The doctor was this evil looking pretty guy with long black hair and was wearing all black. So it made me wonder at first in the dream if he was trying to kill them (weird that I wonder stuff during dreams XD) but then he was going to die as well so I didn't think so.So they did as he told them to do and started breathing fire all over the place. He took the eggs out of them, and as they hatched, the dragons and the doctor both died. When the babies opened their eyes though, the doctors enemy showed up with his crew and took care of them from then on. Which also made me wonder if he knew they were coming cause he was a genius.

It was a very vivid dream XD I remember almost all my dreams, which can be very annoying cause some of them can be disturbing. The disturbing part of this was him going in the dragons and then them all dying. It was a sad dream too cause they died