View Single Post
kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulates; the fairy hoping the lad takes the bait. ;)

Old 06-15-2010, 06:32 AM

Si'la was quiet for once, not bothering to say anything just yet. She looked at Drake, the man she was supposedly to marry. She ran hand through her shortish purple striped dyed hair. She wondered why this was happening. She was barely 18 and already she had to get married. It was stupid.

Keel leaned against a door frame, arms crossed. He had been expecting this a long time ago but really? He had to marry the youngest one there. He had a perfect scowl on his face. He was the oldest by a couple years and he had to marry the girl who was the youngest, at 17. This is stupid, he thought. He sighs, only to have the scowl return. "I agree with Shin on this one, father. This is ridiculous. I would understand maybe one or two of us, but marrying all of us and to sisters of all one family. It's straight stupidity." And, as usual, his father ignored him. He looked at his brothers. "Apparently, we're just going to have to deal..." He went back to being quiet.

Si'la stood up. Her voice was gentle like a stream, though a few rocks were obviously in their path. She looked at everyone while she said it. "We do not like this anymore than any of you do. But, it isn't up to us anymore, is it?" She smiles kindly and walks over to Drake, putting out a hand to see if he would shake hers. "I am Si'la (Sea la :) ). Drake isn't it?"