View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-16-2010, 06:06 PM

Eleanor recoiled her hand onces Kaiba released it. If he was a flirt like the others were then she wasn't sure what she was going to do. Her hand found itself soon balled up in Nieko's shirt as she almost tried to hide from their friend. The comment may have been a nice one but she had enough of that sort of kindness for a while. She wasn't too sure what was going on but she didn't really want to be in the restaurant section anymore; if that was what it was. Things were just getting to crowded, like always. They were also getting stressful espcially with all the new people. She just wanted to go somewhere and relax or unwind or something, she wasn't sure what.

"Not all demons take as much care of themselves as my clan," Iri stated calmly as she just held her ground. The Hinapouri's had to hold themselves to a higher standard but she wasn't going to say anything about that. It was not needed at that point and served no purpose. "As for dimensions, I really have no use of such calculations," she replied as she pulled her hair back behind her shoulders. "It really does not serve me well when it comes to war. Not how I fight anyway." Her eyes looked almost dead; she was watching though, still taking things in and still going out of her way to ignore the neko.