View Single Post
lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 07-03-2010, 02:32 PM

Hello Hello! And welcome to the magnificent Feast of Fools Art Contest!
I am your host, lunanuova and this is the place to unleash your skills and have fun with creating your arty entries!

Art Contest Rules:

• As always, Follow Menewsha‘s ToS
  • You are allowed to submit One Entry Per Category!
  • Try your best and have fun!
  • Use the form provided below for your entries
  • You must only enter art that you have produced during the time of the event.
  • Respect other peoples art!
  • Use an image uploader, for example Photobucket or TinyPic and paste the DIRECT LINK into the entry form.
  • POST YOUR ENTRIES HERE! :)
  • No plagiarism! It is wrong and spoils all the fun. We want to see what you can do.
  • Do not PM the entries to me (or kandii_k for the Food Contest)
NOTE: You can use any form of media for this Art Contest. Also, don’t worry about your art skills as all abilities are equal and will be respected. The concept of the art is just as important!
Feel free to use whatever you want including paints/watercolours/pencils as well as CG!

Think: Dancing, Jesters, Gyspies, Artists, Instruments, Food, Parties, Clothing, Laughing, Jokers.

The contest is split into two parts:
Art - (Of anything you like to do with the Feast of Fools event!)
and
Mascots - (A character(s) that can represent the wondrous event! Descriptions are important too!)

HTML Code:
[FONT=“Arial”][COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE=3]Art for the Jesters and Gypsies![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
Username:
Entry: [thumb] Insert Direct link here [/thumb]
Description:
HTML Code:
[FONT=“Arial”][COLOR="Lime"][SIZE=3]I have a Mascot for the Feast of Fools![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
Username:
Entry: [thumb] Insert Direct link here [/thumb]
Description:

Last edited by lunanuova; 07-10-2010 at 10:31 AM..