View Single Post
Evermore_112
Loving The Peaceful Crash of Heaven
Send a message via Yahoo to Evermore_112

Old 07-14-2010, 04:09 AM

Nathaniel understood, catching the pencil before it fell. Well, now he knew the extent of her powers. He nodded, looking at her, then the clock. "He's going to let us out early." He said quietly, and within 30 seconds he released them. Nathaniel put his stuff away and smiled at the girl. "Ready for lunch?" He asked and as a girl brushed by he got a sudden loud flash.

"Hey Becky... Did you see Nathaniel and Andy kissing like there was no tomorrow?"

"Yeah! It was kind of cute, but really, they share a suite, they have TWO rooms they can get to."

The first girl laughed. "I knew they'd be together the first time I saw them. It's so... right, you know? They're both weird. But right for eachother."

Nathaniel stopped, frowned and then bit his tongue. He wouldn't write that one down.

[[ OoC - Here's where my mini plot comes in! Eeep! ]]

Nathaniel refused to let Andy know their future, it had to come as it should. If it was going to happen, he had no reason to stop it. And Andy should explore her feelings towards him then tell her what really happened. But, while she tried to color code and connect pieces, he would know the truth. The most probably thing was the kids were theirs. He knew it... He frowned once more and glanced back at Andy. He bit his lower lip and looked at the ground. He couldn't ever tell her.