View Single Post
Safiah
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-23-2010, 10:12 PM

As a busy student I ride public transport a lot, and it never seems to have a boring day. So I decided to ask the lovely people of menewsha what are some odd experiences you have had on public transportation. Discuss and share your stories about the school bus, city bus, light rails, trains, heck even airplanes.

Now to share a few stories of mine.
I was riding the bus downtown it seemed like a normal bus ride until about the end where a cop in full uniform jumps on the bus, and grabs the guy sitting right in front of me off the bus. Didn't say anything didn't give a reason. It was surprising to say the least.
Another time this summer my mom and stepdad came to town to visit. We decided to take the bus downtown and go to the aquarium and shop and whatnot. So we get about half way there when the bus pulls up in well...it wasnt the nicest part of town(a 12 yr old boy had been recently shot dead getting off a bus at the bus stop we were stopped at). The people on the bus are all standing up and craning their necks to look out the front of the bus, but I figured it was nothing. Well turns out right in front of the bus some guy ran out into the street and got hit by a car. The rescue vehicles closed down the road and blocked the bus in. The bus was literally stuck there while they investigated the crime scene. It ended up as a big mess with tons of people getting crowded on other bus' and so we decided to not go downtown after all and ended up going to a movie instead. But boy was that something I'll have to talk about for a long time.